- Hits: 1553
Activity Restrictions at Pakuan University Anticipate Corona Outbreak
UNPAK - Responding to information about the Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak published by the World Health Organization (WHO), Circular of the Directorate General of Disease Prevention and Control of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia No. SR.02.02 / II / 270/2020, and the Prevention of Prevention Efforts from the Corona Virus Spread, which was published by the Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, hereby the Chancellor of the University of Pakuan Set Limitation of Activities at Pakuan University to Anticipate the spread of the Corona outbreak:
- Seminars, workshops and other activities involving mass gathering were postponed until the corona outbreak subsided.
- The temporary national awareness ceremony was abolished.
- There is no change in the Academic Calendar.
- Students who are affected by the flu are allowed to not attend face-to-face lectures on condition that they submit a notice to the lecturer before lecturing.
- Employees and lecturers affected by FLU are permitted to work at home on condition that they notify the direct supervisor.
- The Faculty Dean must prepare at least 2 units of Hand Sanitizer on each floor of the building in management.
- The Dean of the Faculty limits access in and out of buildings and provides a temperature detector at the entrance to each building.
- University prepares Hand Sanitizer for UKM building.
- Starting on 16 to 28 March 2020 there are no lectures with face-to-face learning.
- Alternatives to substitute for face-to-face learning activities:
- For courses that have been online since the beginning of lectures, lectures are conducted directly with online learning.
- For subjects whose contracts are non-online, lecturers are welcome to carry out online learning or with other media up to the Middle Semester Exams, with prior socialization with the Commti / Class Representative through the available communication facilities.
- Lectures after the Midterm Examinations are conducted in the following manner:
- The 9th meeting face to face
- 10th meeting with online or other media
- The 11th meeting face to face
- 12th meeting with online or other media
- 13th meeting face to face
- 14th meeting with online or other media
- 15th meeting face to face
- Mid Semester Examination and Final Semester Examination if possible is done by Take Home.
- Guidance on End of task as far as possible not by face to face.
- The Dean, Deputy Dean, Chair of the Study Program, and the Faculty Quality Assurance Unit and the Study Program Quality Assurance Unit are obliged to maintain the quality of lecture implementation.
- Lecturers and Non-Educative Personnel continue to carry out routine activities in accordance with applicable work regulations until a special policy is established if the situation is not conducive to activities in the office.
Thus we convey this circular to be implemented as it should and will be adjusted to the development of the existing situation. For the attention and cooperation of all parties, we thank you.
Bogor, 14 March 2020
Prof. Dr. Bibin Rubini, M.Pd.
Download full storyActivity Restrictions